cpd73 wrote:
> Sorry, but those issues *cannot* be caused by Material skin. It does not
> override LMS functionality, only provides some extra JSONRPC commands
> (all material-skin-*) and provides some web pages, within 'material'
> There is no way for it to cause any issues with LMS. Don't set it as the
> default, and it will not override *anything*.

Your point is understood.  I tried to be careful with my language on my
original post and not suggest blame but rather note the development of
issues arising concurrently when enabling Material Skin (primarily never
before seen issues with Music IP's behavior within LMS, and subsequently
with any other interface used after enabling Material Skin ).  I was
curious to see if anyone else had similar experience.  It appears I am
the only one experiencing my issues and LMS has become the rightful
focus of my attention.  Material Skin has become a continuing point of
reference in the thread but the only thing I have to say about Material
Skin at this point is it's a nice piece of work that I know I will enjoy
using even more when I get the other bugs sorted out by reinstalling
LMS.  Thank you for your work, appreciated.