Also... I launch squeezelite with these arguments: "-n Headphones -s
Music -c flac,pcm,mp3,ogg,aac,wma,dsd -o 17 -a :1". Last argument is for
bitperfect playback through WASAPI exclusive. But the thing that I don't
understand is why I see SB Server transcoding to flac when the player is
configured to handle ogg natively. Operatively it doesn't change a
thing, but I'm curious...

I'd actually recommend you run squeezelite with the simplest parameters possible. Quite often tweaking formats and buffers doesn't play nicely with Spotty (in particular in Connect mode).

--

Michael