Jaca wrote:
> Apologies if this was already answered but I cannot find it.
>
> I really like new Spotty library integration but wondering what is best
> way to segregate local other audio albums from purely music ones.
>
> I know there was "Multi Library" plugin (Which I never used) but I don't
> think it works well in LMS 8 or with latest Spotty.
>
> I've tried running another LMS in Docker so I can access "sub library"
> with "Remote Libraries" but really I have 2 more sub Libraries I would
> like to create and running 3 docker LMS instances seem like overkill.
>
> Also there is problem with "Remote Libraries" as it won't allow me to
> add whole Folder to queue ( Server error) and only single files seem to
> work.
>
> What would be best way to approach this?
>
> Ideally I'm looking for :
> Main Library :  Local Music + Spotty Music
> Sub Library1: Non music audio 1
> Sub Library2: Non music audio 2
>
> Any solution which will allow to only list Main Library in , Artists,
> Albums,  Random Albums etc  would be great.
>
> Many thanks

Hi Michael,

I think my post got lost due to bad timing as it seems you were in the
middle of sorting other problem.

After more research it seems that Library Views is great option to solve
my problem however there seem to be issue with Spotty - Online Library
integration hen using Library Views..
If I select any Library View (not the ones created by Spotty)  "Album
Artists" and "All Artists" still display Spotify content. (btw it isn't
possible to play any of that content, so it seems like bug. Spotify will
only only work with "All" Library view)

I believe this is still early development and working progress but
thought to mention that just in case..

Ideally it would be great if there was option to select which (existing)
Library Views should include Spotify Library.
Thank you

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Material
Skin Apk, Squeezelite-X,  Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with
Material Skin