slartibartfast wrote:
> If you want a library view without your non-music folder how about
> specifying either
> Genre -not in text search- (list of genres to omit) or
> Path doesn't contain (your non music folder).
>
> I also see empty Spotify artists in a library view if no albums meet the
> library definition, it is probably something Michael hasn't considered
> yet.
>

> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

OMG your are my hero!!.. Thank you..  Why have I not thought about
(doesn't contain) option.. :o
This works exactly as I wanted..   .. Other Library (non music) problem
is no big deal, just need to remember to  use "Albums view" instead of
All Artist/Album Artists

Thank you!

3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Material
Skin Apk, Squeezelite-X,  Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with
Material Skin