pinkdot wrote:

> (LmsRepack will also be available in DSM Package Center. Only install
> LmsRepack if your already running it in DSM! )

Hello Martin,

thank you very much for maintaining the freqeunt updates to LMS. Very
much appreciated.

I am still completely confused, what exactly I need to do, to get
automatated updates on LMS. I feel like having read your intro to 8.0.*
and also to 7.9.2 thousands of times. An "LmsRepack" is mentioned there.
I still don't get it.

*What I have:*
DS720+
DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 2
LMS 8.0.0-1593258969 (updated manually as alwayas in past years, if I
remember correctly)
Done: In Package Center: go to ->settings -> General -> set trust level
to 'any publisher'.
Done: In Package Center go to -> settings -> Package Sources -> Add ->
name: Logitech Media Server -> Location: https://pinkdot.myds.me/sspks/
I have set all applications to be updated automatically.

*What I hope to get:*
Now I would expect to see an update notification for LMS
8.0.0-1594451286, which is not the case.

*So my question is:*
What exactly do I need to do to get an LMS update notification?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Jacob

ds720+