enz01 wrote:
> Good Afternoon. Have just purchased a DS220+ and want to put LMS8 on it
> so I can carry on playing music via my BOOM's. Following your
> instructions at the start of this thread, I have:
>
> 1. Installed PERL
> 2, In Package Centre Settings, Set Trust Level To 'Any Publisher' and
> added a package source of "Logitech Media Server" at a location of
> https://pinkdot.myds.me/sspks/
> 3. As predicted, a 'Community' tab has appeared in the Package Centre.
> From your notes, I would expect it to show an LMS package which I could
> then install. However, instead, it is totally blank!
>
> This sounds like the same sort of problem that Jacob was experiencing a
> couple of posts previously so any advice you can give would be much
> appreciated. The NAS is brand-new, based in the UK on my house local
> [windows] network and has no packages other than File Station, OAuth
> Service and PERL installed. It is configured as a 2-disk RAID SHR, using
> btrfs file system. The only change from the default set-up is that I
> have shifted from using DHCP to a Static IP plus have created 1 Storage
> pool, 1 volume and 2 shared folders. The DMS version is the latest i.e.
> v6.2.3-25426 Update 2.
>
> Since the above config is about as vanilla as it gets. I'd appreciate
> any thoughts as to why the LMS8 package is not showing up in the repo
>
> Many thanks

It might have to do with a mistake I make in the sublistings of the
architectures of the 920,720,420 and 220 Nas. I had it under x86_64 but
it needed a different sublisting: geminilake.

If this solves your issue, it also will solve Jacobs.

Thanks for your feedback.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

-DS718+, RPI 2 ('Spotifyd'
(https://github.com/Spotifyd/spotifyd)/'myMPD'
(https://jcorporation.github.io/myMPD/)),Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC
FB1i-s
-DS115 test server
-'Logitech Media Server 8.0.0 for Synology
'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111876-LmsUpdate-and-LmsRepack-Synology-8-0-*-packages)