marccccc wrote:
> I confirm that I now see LMSRepack and Logitech Media Server in tab
> 'Communtiy' of DS720+.
> So your change made the difference. Thanks!
>
> Still not sure, if I need to install LMSRepack, even though I have LMS
> installed already.
> Maybe I just wait until the next update and see, if I get a notification
> or automated update.
>
> Greets from Koeln
> JacobThanks for the confirmation Jacob.

Don't install LmsRepack if you have Logitech Media Server installed!

LmsRepack is only for those who have LmsRepack installed.

The update notification will be only on the package you have installed.
So you will be prompted when a new version of Logitech Media Server is
available.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

-DS718+, RPI 2 ('Spotifyd'
(https://github.com/Spotifyd/spotifyd)/'myMPD'
(https://jcorporation.github.io/myMPD/)),Aune S6 - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC
FB1i-s
-DS115 test server
-'Logitech Media Server 8.0.0 for Synology
'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111876-LmsUpdate-and-LmsRepack-Synology-8-0-*-packages)