rgdawson wrote:
> Squeezelite-X should keep trying for about 12 minutes (about every 8
> seconds) before giving up.  Is your server not available for longer than
> that?  I guess 12 minutes was kind of arbitrary, maybe I should just let
> it keep trying indefinitely.
>
> R Greg Dawson

Hi Greg, Squeezelite-X is excellent but I'm still annoyed with
Squeezelite-X disconnections due to the fact that my lms server is not
always available (yes sometimes more than 12 minutes :p).
Do you think that it will be possible to change the behavior of the
re-connection in the next releases as you suggested?