kidstypike wrote:
> Which skin are you using?
>
> The default skin, just click on the song title in the right-hand pane,
> either the track that's playing, or in the queue (they are links).

Thanks. But clicking the Location link makes a read-only copy of the
file to a temp directory and then sends it to your media player (in my
case Foobar). What I want to do pick up the path and send it to Foobar
or a tagging program so I can edit the tags in the actual file. So I'd
need at least to be able to copy the path with a right click. But you
can't do that. You can select the path and copy it manually, but that's
not workable.

I've asked the question on the LMS forum and 'got an answer from
mherger'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113145-How-to-return-path-of-playing-item&p=992903#post992903)
himself. I'm hoping to get him interested.

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - ARCH-AUR-GIT.20200807.1a544e3
running on Wandboard Quad, music library on USB HDD
Squeezebox Touch plugged into run-of-the-mill stereo rig via Musical
Fidelity X-Act, extra speakers in kitchen, basement, and bedroom
connected by ordinary (not unidirectional) copper wire.