Version 2.6.33 finally published.  I've been waiting so I can submit
Version 2.6.34 to the Store.

Version 2.6.34 has been submitted to the MS Store.

Changes:

- Changed the way PortAudio is called on startup, hoping it will
  address issue CakeOrDeath was seeing.
- Chromium Embedded Framework version update.
- If Authentication fails, automatically open Username/password
  subpanel.
- When server is disconnected, stopped, or restarted, Continue trying
  to connect when error is "Server Not Responding" or "Socket Refused"
- Handle any exceptions in StrToInt function in case string value is
  blank and detect when a Skin Preset is incorrectly entered as a custom
  menu item.
- Indicate when CLI port ID was discovered using the LMS discovery
  protocol (it shows in green font with a green check and the field is
  read-only)
-

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X