Paul Webster wrote:
> I think it means that you can group the players but when you start
> playing you could find things up to 2 seconds apart. They would probably
> be close enough to be OK if walking from room to room where you cannot
> hear more than one as you move around.

That's correct and it was hinting at if you really want to pseudo-sync,
don't use "maintain synchronization while playing". All you can get is
players starting more or less together, within a 2 sec window. And
asking LMS to maintain sync will confuse it real bad

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3