Shazster wrote:
> It is a great plugin. Combined with the Airplay plugin, it is great for
> people like myself in a technologically "mixed-marriage" couple (Wife is
> iTunes, I'm...anything but iTunes). Consequently my home is a mix of
> Apple gear, Chromecasts, and some raspberry pis running
> PiCorePlayer...so it's a bit of a hodgepodge, but perfectly synced whole
> home audio is not a dealbreaker.
> More to the point of synching audio...as far as the chromecasts go, if
> you create a group of chromecasts, and stream to that group once it
> presents itself to LMS, you can adjust the sync within the units in that
> group from the Google Home App until it is pretty spot on. The only
> other suggestion is ethernet cabling your chromecasts (you can get
> ethernet dongles for casts that run 20-30bucks on AMAZON).

OK, thanks for the Info ....... As far as myself and Syncing the
Chromecasts, I don't care about syncing the Audio at all. I am just
trying to get the Artwork Display on my TV to Follow my Stereo
System....

I got things working today, but once in awhile my Chromecast would not
display the Artwork and would just display the 'Cast' Symbol, and then
revert back to the Google Pictures. Maybe, the wifi signal is not strong
enough?? -- But I have an Access Point Router 10 feet and line of sight
from the TV.... Hooking an Ethernet Cable to the Chromecast is not
possible.

So, I guess I am asking, if I have the Chromecast Synced with another
player and it quits displaying the Album Cover, and I have it Set to not
Maintain Synchronization, is my problem a weak WiFi Signal or something
else..... I've never had a problem with the TV Streaming wireless, so
the WiFi Signal is pretty strong!