mcoste wrote:
> I'm having the strangest problem with Squeezelite-X and at a loss to
> debug it further. I noticed that from time to time music playback stops
> for 20-30 seconds, then resumes, but only on mp3 and m4a files, not on
> FLAC. Other interesting point, the problem doesn't happen on any
> external player (SB Radio and SB Boom) AND it doesn't happen when I use
> SqueezePlay instead of SqueezeLite-X on Windows.

I just ran squeezelite standalone without the Squeezelite-X app and I
face the same problem, so the issue is with squeezelite. @rgdawson,
would you have an idea?

Here is the log of a failed playback:
https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/hFY3T9FRvM/

Playback stopped at 11:40:45 and resumed at 11:41:17.
I noticed that the only instance of "STAT: STMo" is at:   [11:40:46.186]
sendSTAT:189 STAT: STMo

I'll also look for a relevant squeezelite thread.