I'm having the strangest problem with Squeezelite-X and at a loss to
debug it further. I noticed that from time to time music playback stops
for 20-30 seconds, then resumes, but only on mp3 and m4a files, not on
FLAC. Other interesting point, the problem doesn't happen on any
external player (SB Radio and SB Boom) AND it doesn't happen when I use
SqueezePlay instead of SqueezeLite-X on Windows.

I'm running SLX on Windows 10 64 bits, my server runs on Ubuntu 20.04
(bug happened on 7.9.2 and now also on 7.9.3). I have a wired gig
ethernet connection to the server so I doubt it's a networking issue,
especially as flacs consistently play smoothly.

I didn't find anything on the LMS server log and didn't find either on
the Windows events log.

Do you have suggestions to dig into the issue, what to look for? What
could be done differently when playing mp3 between SLX and SqueezePlay?

The following file for example consistently hangs with SLX and not with
SqueezePlay
https://aiata.duckdns.org/s/ZxeHCMnKaFwoHnY