I may have spoke a little too soon..... I started up my Basement System,
which I have also synced with a Raspberry Pi.

It lost the Album Art after about 2-3 tracks.... Not 100% sure, but
maybe the Hi-Res stuff from Qobuz is screwing things up.
I was using a Playlist from Qobuz that Had some Hi-res Tracks on it, and
it seemed that when it hit those about 1/3 to halfway through it would
revert to the Blue Chromecast symbol. I could fast forward and skip the
track and it displayed correctly again????

So, maybe it's a Hi-Res Issue when Syncing??