OK, my 'Mystery' appears to be corrected.

Before, I was going to send along the Log Files, I thought I would
Re-Boot my Rpi that is running LMS on my Network that controls about 8
Rpi.

After the Re-boot, I started playing the same Rpi and Chromecast Synced
together and it has worked flawlessly for 11 tracks now. Which it never
Made it past about 3 or 4 before.... - So, it looks like it's going to
work for me.

So, for whatever reason LMS needed to be Re-Booted and this is probably
the same reason I could not get Jivelite to work either.

Thanks for your help