I have pretty much confirmed that my problem with CC Bridge Starts with
Hi-Res Material.
I took the Album 'Turn up the Quiet' by Diana Krall on Qobuz (Which is
192 Khz - 24 bits)

And it would display the album Cover initially, but my Master Rpi would
quit playing about 30 seconds into the track.
I could fast forward to the next track and it display that Track info
and Play for another 30 seconds before it quit.

So then I noticed a setting in CC Bridge to up the Max Sample rate
(Which I did to 192000)
However after changing this setting and rebooting LMS and my Player I am
still able to reproduce the Problem.
With syncing my Rpi to my Chromecast.... It is definitely Hi-Res
(especially 192Khz Stuff)

This is easily reproduceable on my system. Maybe there is another
setting that I need to change??