slimhase wrote:
> Editing / deleting podcast entries does not work for me anymore:
> - When I edit a podcast, it creates a new entry (with the new name), but
> the old one remains.
> - When I want to delete a podcast, it deletes a different podcast

Is this when you edit/delete pocasts that appear after "Recently Played"
?? I -think- the issue is that I use the item_id as the index into the
podcast list to edit/delete. e.g.

-  PodA
-  Recently Played
-  TestB

PodA = item_id:0, index: 0
Recently Played = item_id:1, index: none
TestB = item_id2, index: 1

As you can see TestB has a different item_id to index - which is where I
think the error (with Material) lies.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.