The Playing Queue is out of sync with a playlist. For some reason an
entry on a playlist is not recognized, it’s not showed in the
Playing Queue, and when that entry is to be played next, the first tune
on a playlist is played instead, and to make up for the
“missing” item, the song after that one is doubled up in the
Playing Queue, and from that point on everything gets off by one. I hope
the attached pictures will be worth more than my words.

[Oops: a 5 files to a post limit. Attaching a compressed file with all
images]

|Filename: LMS playing queue out of sync.zip                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31424|