cpd73 wrote:
> No, the paramters set the initial style - mobile, desktop, mini. The
> settings page is embedded in an iframe. I guess something could be done,
> but I see no real need for this.
Bbbut Michael said anything was possible! ;-)

I guess it's prolly due to organic development of the interface. I just
find it odd to have different URLs for different skins for notionally
the same page,  it's a bit of a shame since it'll trip up unsuspecting
PCP users clicking on the Configure LMS button (with Material skin
selected).  But tx for looking at this anyway. :-)