slartibartfast wrote:
> Can't you install a newer LMS? I am pretty sure @Man in a van is running
> a later version on the Joggler.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I uses PnP III as opposed to SqueezeOS (which I suspect more people
use).
https://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2567

Why? Because LMS in installed!

You CAN get LMS with SqueezeOS, but for whatever reason which I haven't
got to the bottom of, there isn't enough disk space internally, so it
means you have to hook up a USB disk before installation, which I'm not
prepared to do.
You'd think that with all the bloat you get with PnP III that it should
be the other way round!

If anyone can get me an alternative solution for SqueezePlay with
(newish) LMS on a Joggler all installed internally, please let me know!

*RadioFeeds UK & Ireland..* an up-to-date radio directory for your
Squeezebox/Transporter/UE Smart Radio.. available from the
mysqueezebox.com App Gallery.
Bonus: our RadioFeeds LMS plugin also lists AAC *and the BBC's
high-quality HLS streams* on top of what's available in our MSB app.
-Now with over 1000 registered users-, it's available for Logitech Media
Server (and Squeezebox Server, SqueezeCenter and SlimServer).
Click for more info: *http://www.radiofeeds.co.uk/squeeze*