mherger wrote:
> Did anything else about your system change? The latest Spotty update
> should not have any impact on the Connect functionality.

That's basically a new setup on RPi4, being used for a few days.
I've been using similar setup on x86 for several months before.
I've moved to RPi and for couple of days it worked perfectly fine.
Then it just stopped. I was not doing any changes lately because after
migration from x86 all was working fine.

After I've noticed problems with Spotty, I've tried two things:
- added web token of my Spotfiy account
- added another Spotify account from my Family account.
Hoping that any of this will solve the problem. It clearly didn't