mherger wrote:

> > That's completely different understanding that mine :)[/color]
>
> But he's right.

Ok, so it means that somehow Spotty was trying to advertise LMS players
under different account that my "main", that was configured as the only
one at first, than as the first of two.
How is that even possible?

mherger wrote:

> > In my setup, all Sonos speakers are logged to my "main" account.
> Spotty
> > was also logged to this "main" account.
>
> If Sonos can do Spotify Connect, why would you want to expose them
> through LMS again?!? Sonos' Connect mode should be much more robust and
>
> reliable than Spotty's.

That's a good question! The answer is: home automation system.
My LMS players are mostly controlled from Loxone smart home app (this is
were I select and start/stop music for different multi-room audio zones
most of the time).
Occasionally I need to stream directly from Spotify app, but then I
still prefer to do it through LMS and not directly to Sonos speakers.
Because music can be later controlled from Loxone apps, from wall touch
switches or with different home automation scenes (such as "good night"
or "leaving home", etc).
That's also a matter od being able to overlay TTS messages or
alarms/rings (such as doorbell) from home automation system when a
player is playing.
When I'd be streaming directly to Sonos speakers, it wouldn't be
possible.