(I just posted this in the other Spotty thread and now I wonder if that
may have been the wrong place—so I'm posting here, too.) ... I'm using
Spotty on my two Classics. I have several playlists in Spotify, and I
want to play them in shuffle mode. I can't see a way to do that, either
with my remote and a Classic, or with iPeng and a Classic. I suspect I'm
missing something obvious, but I'd be grateful if someone can point me
in the right direction. I really don't want to hear my playlists in the
order I saved them originally!
(LMS 7.9.4 - 1601... Spotty 4.4.0... MacOS 10.15.7)