rgdawson wrote:

> Do the machines that have the problem have any other problems on
> Material Skin?
>
> R Greg Dawson

No, everything else runs fine as far as I can tell. I suspect this is a
slightly niche use case here, but I'd be interested to hear if other
users have the problem or if it's just something peculiar to me.

Strange it works on one Win10 machine. but not on the other three I've
tried.

location 1: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control