rgdawson wrote:
> I think I need to try and duplicate what you are doing and trouble-shoot
> it.  Can you show/teach me how to do what you are doing so I can try it
> out?
>
> Edit: I created a text file, named it with the same name as a song and
> put it in the folder next to the song.  Then I saw the "text files from
> music folder" option.  When I click on that I see the file, click on
> that and the file comes up in a separate browser window, when using
> default skin, and in the main browser window when using material.
>

> R Greg Dawson

Hi, that is pretty much what I am doing (I'm actually using html to
format what is displayed, but a simple text file does the same, so
probably easier to stick with that for testing).

On the one windows machine that works, clicking on the text or html file
displays the file content in the main browser in material or a separate
window in the default skin as you would expect On the machines that
don't work clicking on the file just displays a blank light grey screen
either in the main browser or as a separate window depending upon which
skin I use. So it tries to open it but seems to fail somewhere. Do you
use a built in browser in SLX, are there any settings I need to adjust,
is there any debug info that might help?

location 1: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control