mherger wrote:
> > [20-11-13 09:31:51.7859]
> > Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_players_error (377)
> Unable
> > to get players from SN: Connect timed out: Bad file descriptor,
> retrying
> > in 86400 seconds
> > [20-11-13 09:31:53.5073]
> > Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_players_error (377)
> Unable
> > to get players from SN: Onverwachte fout opgetreden tijdens validatie
> > van je mysqueezebox.com-account. Zorg ervoor dat de netwerkverbinding
> > goed werkt., retrying in 172800 seconds
>
> Sounds like a networking issue. Did you try to restart LMS?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael, ignore these two lines about networking. They're about two
SB players which I'm not using at the moment.
Yes I restarted LMS (several times) and also performed an upgrade to the
latest nightly.

Issue is that I can not browse to *any* music using the Qobuz plugin on
LMS.

Which results in this error in the error.log:
[20-11-13 16:20:12.4260] Slim::Plugin::OnlineLibrary::Plugin::__ANON__
(174) Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Qobuz/API.pm
line 424.

Pasting the api url from the scanner.log in the browser shows this
message: {"status":"error","code":400,"message":"Invalid or missing
app_id parameter"}

Googling this message suggests that Qobuz has cancelled all api keys
:-(

api url from scanner log:
http://www.qobuz.com/api.json/0.2/user/login?&device_manufacturer_id=8034b05c-f032-4e24-9095-de1b9e91a0b8&password=18e67d3cbf9c0827280d5f075f6d6d15&username=tezet

Qobuz webplayer works fine. Playing Qobuz streams on my BlueSound player
also works. Needless to say: All are on the same network.