Sorry Michael I thought I indicated before.  The plugin is the new
version 4.4.4, and the helper was not installed before, and I did not
realize I needed a helper for a amd64 debian buster server.  So I went
ahead and installed what appears to be the closest helper based on the
description for aarch64 v0.30.2.  However, I still receive the same

Nope, that's not the helper you need. Uninstall the AARCH64 plugin - it's for ARM based systems, not x86.

But what is shown in Spotty's settings? Which helper is it using?

--

Michael