basslover wrote:
> Thanks.  I didn't know there was an official one.

Some questions arose when I went to pick out purchases:

Is this unit sold at Amazon actually made by Raspberry pi?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V58CQGR/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AHALS71WJO58T&psc=1

In other words, is it the same as this "official" one?

https://www.adafruit.com/product/4292

I prefer Amazon for prime 2 day shipping and returns now until Jan. 31.

But I don't want to buy a different brand of them just making the same
thing.

The official power supply doesn't have an inline switch.  Do I need one?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W8XHMJZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A6EGA15UEFYEQ&psc=1

Do I need a case with a fan for my use, just streaming hi res Qobuz and
server music files?  If I don't need a fan, I like this metal one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LVRTYPD/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A34CQKEVNF2MJX&psc=1

Thanks for your continued help.