cfuttrup wrote:
> Am I right that Erland released all the software as open source code on
> Github?
> https://github.com/erland?tab=repositories
>
> If they're so good and important - maybe they could be maintained by
> someone?

Yes, they are open source and available on github. I’ve indicated for a
few years that I would be happy to hand over the maintenance to someone
else but no volunteers yet so I wouldn’t count on it. The most likely
scenario if more people feel like you is likely that someone writes a
new plugin that is limited to the most important functionality. I guess
taking over maintenance of existing plugins would likely be too boring
for someone to be interested.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User_Erland.html)