If all the above is not possible, where would you counsel to migrate
LMS? RPi4 is equivalent for raspberry? Would it be the better option?

I believe running LMS on a Pi4 with piCorePlayer might be easier to set up than Docker if you're not familiar with it. The Docker image still is pretty new, and it comes with certain limitations, in particular if you were using plugins like Philippe's bridge plugins, or MusicIP.

I personally went the Pi4 route, as it gives me more flexibility than the Docker container. But I'm a dev, I probably have requirements nobody else has :-).

--

Michael