PasTim wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> It would be interesting to know from other users whether the plugins
> work OK or not in LMS 8.0.  One of the problems with all such forums is
> that we all tend to say what doesn't work, and maybe suggest solutions,
> but don't often mention that things do work even when some doubt has
> been sown. :)

These are all installed on my  LMS 8.01 setup. I don't use Custom
Skip,Song Info, Song Lyrics,Title Switcher and I am not sure about
Trackstat Playlist but I do use Trackstat

Custom Browse 2.15.676
Custom Clock Helper 2.11.94
Custom Scan 2.10.51
Custom Skip 2.5.83
Dynamic Playlists 2.10.247
Hide Menus 1.0.3604
License Manager 1.1.40
Multi Library 2.8.168
Song Info 1.1.3883
Song Lyrics 1.1.3856
SQL Playlist 2.6.272
Title Switcher 1.3.23
TrackStat 3.3.602
TrackStat Playlist 1.1

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1605342997 @ Sat Nov 14 11:28:57
CET 2020
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
Perl Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver,
Paradigm 4.1 speakers
SB Touch connected by Optical to Sabaj A4
amp and Energy bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless