SlimChances wrote:
> These are all installed on my  LMS 8.01 setup. I don't use Custom
> Skip,Song Info, Song Lyrics,Title Switcher and I am not sure about
> Trackstat Playlist but I do use Trackstat
>
> Custom Browse 2.15.676
> Custom Clock Helper 2.11.94
> Custom Scan 2.10.51
> Custom Skip 2.5.83
> Dynamic Playlists 2.10.247
> Hide Menus 1.0.3604
> License Manager 1.1.40
> Multi Library 2.8.168
> Song Info 1.1.3883
> Song Lyrics 1.1.3856
> SQL Playlist 2.6.272
> Title Switcher 1.3.23
> TrackStat 3.3.602
> TrackStat Playlist 1.1

I've said this elsewhere, but I hope it is worth repeating here: I use
SQL Playlist and Dynamic Playlists all the time, and they work exactly
the same with LMS 8.*.* as they did with 7.9.*. They are not aware of
online tracks that may be integrated into the library, so those tracks
will not be included in generated playlists.

LMS 8 nightly; 3 Squeezelite players connected by powerline ethernet; 5
wireless players connected via Airplay Bridge; 1 SqueezeAmp player
no high-end or esoteric audio gear
1 Squeezebox Radio (upgraded UE Smart Radio) now mostly retired