expectingtofly wrote:
> Yes, sorry, I introduced that bug when I changed the way the meta data
> worked for the live streams. It stopped providing the metadata for items
> in the playlist. It will be fixed in the next release

It's ... almost ... fixed. The last item in the playlist still doesn't
show its info or thumbnail.

32463

This applies even with a one item playlist where the info shows in the
now playing area but not in the playlist below.

It smells a bit of a for loop conditional using '<' rather then '<=' but
what do I know?

|Filename: Screenshot_2020-12-08_10-23-44.png                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32463|

http://about.me/tallpaul
Server: Intel Pentium G3420 3.2GHz, 2 core, 4GB, Ubuntu 16.0.4LTS SBS
8.0.0 - 1605892076
Players: 'piCorePlayer'
(https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home), Boom, 'SqueezePlayer'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.bluegaspode.squeezeplayer)
on various Android devices, plus squeezelite clients on house PCs