tallpaul wrote:
> It's ... almost ... fixed. The last item in the playlist still doesn't
> show its info or thumbnail.
>
> 32463
>
> This applies even with a one item playlist where the info shows in the
> now playing area but not in the playlist below.
>
> It smells a bit of a for loop conditional using '<' rather then '<=' but
> what do I know?

Refresh your browser and it would show it.  :)

The first time it asks for the meta data for an item in the playlist,
the plugin goes off to the BBC to ask for it, once it has it, it saves
it.  If I told it to wait until the BBC has returned it then I cold
potentially block the whole of your LMS until it arrives.
Its just the browser controllers aren't asking again for the meta data
on that item until you update the playlist (by adding something, or
refresh the browser)

There is probably something I should be doing to tell it to to update
meta data on the items in the playlist once the data arrives, as other
plugins don't have this problem,  I'll have a look.