The Natural Histories - Fleas program plays fine for me. I updated to
the latest Sounds release before trying & am in the UK

VortexBox 2.3 (Fedora Rel 20) on old Celeron laptop with mounted 2TB
drive. 2 x Squeezebox Touch, one on Yamaha YSP1000 soundbar with
XLS300-PR sub, one on Naim NAIT 3R with B&W P4 speakers both of 1998
vintage. PC desk using server's built in VB (Linux Squeezlite) player, 2
x Android TV boxes with option to run Squeeze Player, various Android
tablets and phones with option to run Squeeze Player.