expectingtofly wrote:
> I'm sure you will be able to listen to it through BBC Sounds plugin by
> one of two ways :
> >   >
  - The Station List in BBC Sounds is completely dynamic, so you might
  > find it just appears.  If not, as long as the BBC's API provides a
  > way of showing them, I'm sure we can add it to the plugin.
  - If (1) isn't possible, as long as you know the BBC url for the pop
  > up station, it will be in the format
  > https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_something,  you can add
  > it by pasting it into a "Tune in URL" or as a playlist item on
  > material skin.  It will then be automatically converted into a
  > format the plugin understands and it will play it.   And you can add
  > it as a favourite from there. (you need LMS 8 for that feature)

I hope they do come up on BBC sounds as it makes it easier to find them.
If they change I won't have a problem finding alternative methods as
long as they're available somewhere. In the meantime I edited
BBCIplayers menu.opml and added the 20 channels to my favourites as a
precaution.

At the moment there is Formula 1 from Abu Dhabi on Live Event 13 - it's
probably on Live 5/Extra from time to time.

*Music Store and VPN Server: *Synology DS215J NAS*
Study Player:* Pi 3B pCp 6.1.0/IQ Audio DAC+
*Study Server:* Pi 4 pcp 7.0.0 (beta)
*Refurbished 1962 RCA Stereo Console Player *LMS 7,9.3 on Pi 4B pCp
6.1.0/IQ Audio DAC+
*Headphone & Streamer Players: x3:* pCp 6.1.0 on Pi 3B /IQ Audio DAC+
*Homeplug/LAN Players: x2: *Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC.
*VPN Mobile & Car Player:* Material/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone