stevebaggs wrote:
> I'm afraid I'm not seeing much difference with Radio Station Timeout set
> to 3s. Subjectively I think the dropouts are shorter, but I haven't
> timed them. I had quite frequent dropouts on WS earlier this morning, R3
> seems better but they are still there - not sure if that makes any
> sense, and I'd have to monitor for quite a bit longer to be sure it
> wasn't just chance.

Yes, I had a look at the code and I can see that it will just jump the
audio rather than make anything better.  Its odd that you are having the
timeout problem/long connection times in the first place.  That problem
is happening outside the plugin.

Anyway, I'll fix the code so that it copes better, but depending on how
many times you are failing and how long it takes, you will get buffering
gaps.

*BBC Sounds Plugin Wiki* :
https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki