Stingracer wrote:

> Second question: I now use %E instead of %T. The temperature is shown
> without decimal place for example 1°C instead of 1.2°C. Is there a way
> to change that to get more precise temperatures? I thought that only %R
> shows rounded values?

I plan to correct this in the next release.  Currently SDT always pulls
Fahrenheit values from wunderground and then converts to centigrade.
The values are getting rounded in the "FtoC" subroutine.  In the next
release I will pull centigrade values directly from wunderground that
include the decimal value if the "Temperature Units" setting is equal to
Celsius in SDT.