Stingracer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am using a SBT with CustomClock Screensaver SDT. In SDT settings I set
> a weahter.com id and a wunderground id (see picture).  But on the
> display you can only see the temperature from weather.com. The data from
> weather.com is not overwritten by the data from Wunderground. what have
> I done wrong?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> 32825

To see the wunderground temperature you will need to edit your
CustomClock screen to use the variables %e or %E instead %t or %T.  You
can see all the variables that can be displayed on the Player SDT
Settings page.  This settings page is separate from the main SDT
settings page.

|Filename: Capture.JPG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32840|