Hi - After working faultlessly for ages I'm only retrieving a list of
the BBC Local Radio stations under the "Stations & Schedules" sub-menu
today. I can still see and play programmes I've subscribed to via "My
Sounds" but looks like something may be badly broken (or knobbled?) at
the BBC end? I'm in the UK on FTTP broadband...

FYI my config is:

Code:
--------------------
    Server

  Version: 8.1.0 - 1608700893 @ Wed Dec 23 12:13:04 CET 2020
  Hostname: xxxxx
  Server IP Address: nn.nn.nn.nn
  Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
  Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
  Perl Version: 5.24.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
  Audio::Scan: 1.02
  IO::Socket::SSL: 2.068
  Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

  Plugins

  Additional Browse Modes 1.0
  BBC iPlayer 1.6.9
  BBC iPlayer Extras 3.4.0
  BBC Sounds 2.10.1
  etc...

Odroid HC1 / Armbian Stretch LMS & LocalPlayer
4x Slim Devices SB3 (White)
1x Boom, 1x Radio
2x Joggler + Squeezeplay / Squeezelite + Topping TP30