I agree with you that going against the fast and lite philosophy of pCP
should be avoided. Even 15s is unacceptable.

I’ve been contemplating for a while now to have a page on my site where
you answer a question or 2 and select a radio button for your platform.
Then a PHP script builds a zip that you can download with a single
click. It would be a pre-built file with the binary and the systemd file
(if needed) and the updater script. All pre-populated with your exact
setup like IP address, token, uuid, target directory for install, etc.

I’m just worried that supporting that may turn out to be more work than
supporting and improving the skills themselves [emoji23]