philchillbill wrote:
> @chill, Nice work :cool: This stuff gets addictive when the creativity
> adrenaline flows.

Indeed.  It'll be a sad day when I stop enjoying a new challenge.  And
it beats doing my tax return, which sadly has to be a priority this
afternoon :(

philchillbill wrote:
> Hope you're enjoying the skills. If you're new to Alexa it takes a
> little while to learn to pace the commands so that she always
> understands but that quickly becomes second nature. I don't have any
> Echo 4s here - how's the sound quality when streaming from LMS?

I'm afraid I haven't tried streaming to the Echo, or even used the skill
a great deal yet - too busy concentrating on scripting!  But what little
I have used it so far has been positive, and I am getting used to the
syntax and pacing.  I'm perhaps struggling with the overlap between
MediaServer and LMS-lite, but that will come with a bit more experience.
Oh, and of course I tend to have my music too loud for Alexa to be able
to hear me clearly!