Do I need to do anything special to make streaming to the Echo work?  If
I ask her "Alexa, ask MediaServer to stream the playlist 'Catchy'", she
finds the playlist ok, tells me that it's now streaming, and in the LMS
web interface I can see the playlist is loaded up under the 'Web Client'
player, but there's no sound from the Echo.  The transport and volume
controls in the web interface don't work either.

If I ask her to stream something else, without invoking MediaServer, she
starts playing something from Amazon Music, and that plays fine.

Any tips for getting streaming to work?