philchillbill wrote:
> Missing LAME in the install is a pretty lame excuse :p

Haha, yes, but it's something to keep in mind for users of your skill.
I just installed LMS on a fresh pCP7 setup, and lame is not present by
default.  So it's not something that I did, it's something that I didn't
do, i.e. I didn't install lame!

I guess the argument would be that most devices don't need the audio to
be transcoded to MP3 these days, but clearly the use of stream.mp3 does,
so users of your skill who have their LMS on a pCP will need to install
the lame extension to get streaming to work.  Obviously this is
independent of whether ngrok is running under pCP - it applies to anyone
running LMS under pCP.