philchillbill wrote:

> As you can see, I use unzip on all platforms rather than your mix of
> tgz/zip depending on 32/64 bits. Is that actually necessary with pCP or
> could unzip also handle both installs? If so, the script would be
> simpler.

Thanks for that - some more syntax for me to learn from!  Feel free to
work your own magic on the scripts - you clearly know what you're doing
far more than I do!

Yeah, the BusyBox version of unzip doesn't like tgz files, and the
BusyBox version of tar doesn't like zip files :(

Code:
--------------------
    tc@pCP:~$ unzip -o ngrok-stable-linux-arm64.tgz
  Archive:  ngrok-stable-linux-arm64.tgz
  unzip: short read

  tc@pCP:~$ tar -x -f ngrok-stable-linux-arm.zip
  tar: invalid tar magic

So unless someone can suggest a built-in utility that can cope with both
I think we're stuck with having to use both of those utilities.  We
could probably get a more complete unzip utility from the repository,
but again that's an extra complication.