scooper wrote:
> Thank you for taking a look, the help is appreciated.
> The data on that link was returned instantaneously. I'll see if there's
> something on the network side that is causing issues.

it's taking 15 seconds to return the data on your LMS server.  Which is
odd.  Something is not right.  That part of the plugin just uses the
standard LMS timeout so you could increase that (I assume,  from your
log, it is set to 15 seconds) which may help as a bit of a work around
(but obviously, not solve the underlying cause)   That can be increased
by changing   settings->advanced->network - "Radio Station Timeout" .
You could increase that from 15 second to 30.

*BBC Sounds Plugin Wiki* :
https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki