slartibartfast wrote:
> There seems to be an issue where the Track info in the queue is not
> updated when the now playing screen updates in the default webUI.
> Material Skin behaves correctly.
>
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1006935
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using TapatalkThe above is a very minor issue but I can
> reproduce it.

- Start playing BBC Radio 3 and wait for programme and track images to
  display (on the LMS default skin, W10 browser)
- Minimise the browser
- Wait for the next radio programme to start
- Raise the browser
- The *last track image from the previous programme* is displayed in
  the play queue, and persists until the programme changes again

It's no big deal and it's not clear if this happens because of my error,
the plugin or LMS.  Clicking on next track clears it up and the
programme image displays in the play queue.

piCorePlayer 7.0.1, LMS 8.1.2 (all updates) and all plugins up to date,
Windows 10 browser (up to date), default LMS skin.