jophill wrote:
> The above is a very minor issue but I can reproduce it.
> >   >   >
  - Start playing BBC Radio 3 and wait for programme and track images
  > to display (on the LMS default skin, W10 browser)
  - Minimise the browser
  - Wait for the next radio programme to start
  - Raise the browser
  - The *last track image from the previous programme* is displayed in
  > the play queue, and persists until the programme changes again
  > > >
> It's no big deal and it's not clear if this happens because of my
> error, the plugin or LMS.  Clicking on next track clears it up and the
> programme image displays in the play queue.
>
> piCorePlayer 7.0.1, LMS 8.1.2 (all updates) and all plugins up to
> date, Windows 10 browser (up to date), default LMS skin.

The BBC Sounds plugin handles live radio as,  what LMS refers to,  a
"repeating stream".  The plugin handles each programme as a new "track"
within the same playable stream (this is the not the playing track but a
specific term that LMS uses).  This is so you can rewind and seek within
the currently playing programme.
So when the programme changes LMS sees it as a new "track".
The default skin doesn't seem to handle that perfectly, it certainly
appears to stop updating the programme in the queue (although the
playing now screen is always updating correctly, I believe?).

All other controllers handle it just fine as far as I know, including
all the hardware players.   The plugin is sending all the right
messages, unless anyone can tell me differently,  so I'm not sure there
is anything I can do about it.   I guess somebody can raise a bug with
LMS, but it is quite a niche issue and simply using Material Skin is a
very good workaround!!

*BBC Sounds Plugin Wiki* :
https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki