I have noticed an issue with the Music Folder view in the app of my
music library when folder names have certain characters. There are
missing Letters in the Numeric/Alphabetic quick navigation side bar. The
same library in a browser view is different. I noticed the issue when
looking for Kate Bush - the K was missing in the app Music Folder view.

The issue appears to be caused by three of my folder names starting with
the # symbol (# Jo and KT, #NEW, #Test). I did this to bring some of the
folders to the top when managing  the library in MS Windows File
Explorer. However, there is a difference between how the app displays
the quick navigation letters vs the browser view.

Another effect is that the letters either side of a #<folder_name> are
duplicated in both the app and browser view with slight differences.

Renaming the #<folder_name> folders prevents both issues, so I can
easily fix it, but thought you may want to aware in case it can cause
other problems. APK version: 0.1.4

Screen shots below:

APK VIEW - example K missing from quick navigation list. J and T
duplicated.

33366

BROWSER VIEW - same view and the K is present. J, N and T duplicated.

33367

Thanks!

|Filename: Browser scrshot list.png                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33367|